Born in Genoa in 1885, died in Milan in 1945. After attending the Brera Academy in Milan for three years, he devoted himself mainly to landscape painting. He exhibits at the Promoting Society of Fine Arts in Genoa and, since 1916, in many national and foreign exhibitions (London, Paris, etc.). In 1913, a painting of him, presented at the exhibition of the Milanese Artistic Family in the forty years of its foundation, was purchased by the King of Italy. A skilled etcher, since 1914 he has been using this technique to create port and town views of various parts of Italy that give him a certain notoriety. In 1915 he was an honorary member of the Brera Academy. In 1922 he presented the works "The church of San Biagio nel Friuli" and "Life in the port of Genoa" at the Florentine Spring Exhibition. Later, he reaches Tokyo where some of his etchings are purchased for the Imperial Museum of that city. In the 1930s he painted again in Genoa and, later, in Chile, where he worked for a long and profitable period until his death in Valparaiso in 1952. His works are kept in important public and private collections, in Italy (for example, the permanent collection of Banca Intesa San Paolo) and abroad.