Trained at the Ligustica Academy of Fine Arts, he made his debut in 1897 at the exhibition of the Genoese Promoter Society. In 1920 he was appointed academic of merit at the Ligustica, a class of painting. He painted seascapes and corners of Genoa and the Riviera (A corner of the Foce; San Giacomo di Ca-rignano; Church of Sturla; Alassio and the sea), of impressionist derivation. He also devoted himself to dialect poetry and music. Bibliography A.M. Comanducci, IV, 1973, p. 2147; V. Rocchiero, 1981, p. 559; G. Costa, 1985, p. 52; G. Paganelli - R.M. Sarni, XII exhibition ..., cat., Genoa, 1990.